Wednesday 9 March 2011

Introduction

Hello Peoples,

This is my first blog...ever. My Name is Isaac obviously, I live in Canada and I'm 26 years old.
If you read my profile you will know some basic info on what my interests are ETC.
I will have 2 blogs, this is my TECH blog, I also will have a music geared blog because I share an almost equal passion with music and Tech.

The reason i decided to start blogging is because I want to give back. I am knowledgeable on a lot of things regarding Tech and music, and I know a lot of the knowledge and experience I have gained is already out there but everyone is unique and learns and sees things differently, in a different light and angle.

I own a computer and blackberry repair shop in Kitchener Ontario Canada and I come across all sorts of problems with all the new cellular devices and smart phones and I will be available for questions you may have on common or uncommon issues with your device.

I hope I can be of some service to someone out there and like I said I'm new to blogging so bear with me on the process of learning, thanks and welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers